I found this while trying to figure out why I’m getting the error.
1. open your ~/.bash_profile,
if you use textmate it would be :
$ sudo mate ~/.bash_profile
2. add this line to the file:
3. Save & close the file and type on the terminal:
$ source ~/.bash_profile
*All* the credits go to these guys:
The project management system that I love and use for every project has just got added a much requested feature. Now you can create sub tasks inside existing tasks to break them them up even further. The nice thing about this is that subtasks are full tasks that can be assigned to a team member and receive comments.
How to create a Sub Task In ASANA:
There are two ways to do this.
1. Click on the Subtask Icon next to the due date
2. Click the downwards arrow above the tasks name and select “Add Subtask”
You can find out more about this on the official Asana: blog http://blog.asana.com/2012/10/introducing-asana-subtasks/
WordPress updates aims to move the whole community forward. That is why I’m delighted to see the progress being made towards the final 3.5 release.
- Appearance: changes, retina support .
- Accessibility: Improvements to keyboard shortcuts and screen reader support.
- Plugins: One of my favorites is that you can browse and install plugins you’ve marked as favorites on WordPress.org.
- Mobile: No more configuration when connecting to your WordPress blog from your mobile phone as XML-RPC is enabled by default in 3.5 .
- Links: Remember those lins to the left? Well forget them, they’ve been removed and placed in a plugin should you still need them on your website.
- Default Theme: A brand new default theme called “2012”.
With these changes and a few more on the way I can’t wait to hit the upgrade button.