Valuable advice from the “Tech Lead”. A career in software engineering is a long term game, it’s a marathon, not a sprint. Having habits like these, ensure that you’re preserving yourself as you grow in experience and influence.
- Healthy Lifestyle, exercise, water and nutrition. Keep a good posture.
- Good Sleep routines.
- Continual learning. Keep your skills sharp.
- Have result-oriented work ethic. Focus on being effective, get work done.
- Keep things simple. For yourself and others. Complexity works against you.
- Create periods of deep work in your day.
- Collaborate with other programmers to save time and effort