I read Tribe of Mentors, a year ago, and wrote down all the recommended books. I made notes on these books as I wanted to see if there are commonalities between the things highly successful people read. To no surprise, I found that many of the mentors recommended the same books.
I thought it would be helpful to create a list of the top ten recommended books. This list is in order of most occurrences and according to my naive method for counting and making notes.
I write this mainly for myself. A reminder of books to purchase for my Library. I still believe good books are worth way more than the paper they are printed on and that re-reading books is the key to finding more value from in them.
- Man’s search for meaning
2. The rational optimist
3. Poor charlies almanack
4. The alchimist by Paulo Coelho
5. Song of Solomon by Tonin Morrison
6. Open society and its enemies
7. Making sense of people by San barondes
8. Changing on the Job by Jennifer Garvey Berger
9. In over our heads by Robert Kegan
10. The war of art by Steven Pressfield
11. Leadership on the line.