Since I decided to start Journaling, I also decided that I’ll read my own Journals to keep tabs on myself. As the saying goes: “Pen and paper do not forget”.
I feel like I’ve been sleeping all the years before 2017. Feels like I haven’t done much with my life. Journaling is one way to be awakened as to never forget what I did and how I progressed.
I’m learning a lot about myself. These are the top 10 things I gathered after reading through my Journal entries in 2017.
- I realized how Important the art of communication is, particularly, listening.
- Always write slower and neater, it helps to be able to read things in future.
- My health routines improved dramatically.
- Do not Journal todo lists, they do not make sense in the future.
- I Must read my Journals, If you don’t you may as well stop writing. It is for self-improvement.
- It was a year of financial mindset shifts: zero debt, living more simplistically lastly deciding what is important and spending on that.
- Accountability and Routines are valuable keys to success.
- The words of Dave Ramsey and Jim Rohn mentored me.
- Hardly wrote about my walk in Christ, needs urgent attention.
- Having multiple, themed, journals have helped me write a lot.
I hope to continue Journaling.
2 thoughts on “10 things I learned from reading my 2017 journal.”
Thanks Dwain.. I’m inspired:) I see you growing in discipline and wisdom! Now to find a diary to restart my journaling journey 😋
Thank you love!