I seriously want to blog more frequently while also creating more quality. If you have a blog then I know you share this with me. And you should know that my reasons for desiring this are very simple:
- Improve writing skills
- Learn to think critically as I write.
These reasons are really personal. Along with it I also desire to provide you with value as an exchange for spending valuable time reading my posts.
At the end of the day, for most of us, blogging is a labour of Love and I want you to feel that love. Any sentence, paragraph or Idea that doesn’t fit in will be booted. Even if I end up with 2 paragraphs so be it. Two quality paragraphs are better than a rambled essay.
I’m committed to :
- Writing down my blogging ideas
- Writing more often. Converting these blog Ideas into drafts an drafts to published posts.
- Using fewer words while also asking the question, what can I leave out instead of worrying about what I can add to make the post longer?
- Being myself and sharing who I am and in so doing grow as a writer.